DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Auto battery discharge time

ninja_geezer

Reactions
Is it yet possible to adjust the auto discharge time for the MA2 batteries ?

YES, just power up, go to your battery settings on the app. I have mine set for 3 days I believe.... is this what you meant?

cool thanks will have a look

arh that's not good i thought they may have added the setting in the current app.

:(

Well, even the Air 1 had the capability as it used Go. Believe it or not, the M2's were the first to not have the option in Go so it was fixed at 10 days. It was added as one of the mitigations for the swelling batteries. That and lowering the default to 5 days, even though 10 days was fine for years for several prior models.

Well, even the Air 1 had the capability as it used Go. Believe it or not, the M2's were the first to not have the option in Go so it was fixed at 10 days. It was added as one of the mitigations for the swelling batteries. That and lowering the default to 5 days, even though 10 days was fine for years for several prior models.
Actually, even though it used the GO 4 app, the Air 1 never had the capability to adjust the discharge time on the batteries. That option wasn't enabled in the app when you connected an Air 1.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drico