DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Auto Sync Photos Setting gone Air 2 s ?

harleymhs

Reactions
Hey Guys, I have an Air 2 and in the camera settings, I have an option to Sync Photos.. My buddy just got the Air 2 s and when I set it up, I do not see this setting in his camera settings. Does something else need to be turned on to see this Auto Sync Photos to appear in the camera settings? TIA

Thank you ! I just heard back from DJI, it will exist on the next firmware they told me!!! Thanks for confirming its gone! Thought I was missing something.

With new dji fly 1.4.8 this HD photos sync option is now back but it not working with my Samsung Note 10 plus phone. I checked this option but no photos are automatically saved in phones gallery like with my previous Air 2.

Anyone with same problem?

Reactions: harleymhs
I just updated last weekend .. no HD SYNC setting .. did they come out with another fly app update this week ?

Folks.. new to this forum and DJI Air2s. I also have iPhone 11 Pro,.. and it does not work. Any workarounds ? When is the fix coming for this ?

Works on my Air 2S with iPhone 11.

Personally, I turned it off again when I realised it only sends the JPEG, not the RAW image :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser