DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Autopilot waypoint mission not working.

CodeCutter

Reactions
I have flown many waypoint missions with Litchi and Autopilot.
Litchi works ok when RC is lost, but does not alter gimble pitch and Watch it litchi slows speed when RC is lost.
Autopilot points gimbal to any configured POI and maintains speed when RC is lost.
I cannot get Autopilot to work when mission setting is return to home
I just hovers and wanders in the shy

I have not had that as an issue; can we rule out that RTH has been set properly before you engage mission?

I see mentions of "autopilot" in here a lot. Is thata specific program, and if so, does someone have a link for it?

I have flown many missions with both Litchi and Autopilot. I always make sure my RTH and RTH altitude are set correctly before taking off. Autopilot works well when set to continue mission on RC loss, it sticks to the flight path even in strong winds(the Mavic is flying the mission). When set to RTH (my iPad Air 2 is flying the mission) it flies erratically a red triangle represents the desired position an orange triangle represents the actual position and is well off the path and eventually comes to a standstill when it should be doing 20km/h. I have flown some successfully Autopilot missions with RTH on RC loss, but the AC wandered off the path considerably.

Autopilot is an IOS only app that allows a variety of sophisticated mission types to planned in advance. Do a web search for "hangar Autopilot"

Autopilot is an IOS only app that allows a variety of sophisticated mission types to planned in advance. Do a web search for "hangar Autopilot"
Found it, but it seems to only be supported on Apple devices, is there an android version?

Litchi has both IOS and Android, it is easier to use than Autopilot but not quite as sophisticated

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov