DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Autumn loosening it's grip and making room for winter to come in.....

MavicFlyer2

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Autumn scenes.....Included in this voice over production is subtitles. They're added for the deaf and hearing impaired to allow for a text read capability throughout the video.
Video starts about the middle of November and ending early December in Minnesota and Wisconsin showing the transition change.

Very nice! Keep up the good work!
Thank you very much....I wish I'd of put this up sooner because we're in cold winter here now...wow its cold and snowy outside !
We've received in 2 weeks around 10 inches of snow and now blizzard warning for the 8 inches of fresh powder that fell yesterday.....coupled with 30+ mph wind coming in for the next day and half. Winter is here to stay for a few months it looks like.

@MavicFlyer2 ,when you describe the weather like that ,it makes being in the UK during the winter seem like a walk in the park,
great video by the way

when you describe the weather like that ,it makes being in the UK during the winter seem like a walk in the park,
great video by the way
It's quite the wakeup call when the winds, and the cold, and the snow decide to wake up. Many years here in Minnesota and being active all year long has conditioned me pretty well though. I have to add having good running vehicles and a good running furnace, plus quality winter gear makes it not all that bad...lol...
Also thank you for your encouraging comment on the video !
Stay warm my friend !

Autumn scenes.....Included in this voice over production is subtitles. They're added for the deaf and hearing impaired to allow for a text read capability throughout the video.
Video starts about the middle of November and ending early December in Minnesota and Wisconsin showing the transition change.

All I can say about this film is that it was extremely well done but after having grown up in Chicago, I am just as happy to watch these seasonal changes from Miami my computer rather than out my window.

Very nice flying and narration job.The music was a perfect selection.

Dale

All I can say about this film is that it was extremely well done but after having grown up in Chicago, I am just as happy to watch these seasonal changes from Miami my computer rather than out my window.

Very nice flying and narration job.The music was a perfect selection.

Dale
Thank you Dale I appreciate your words of encouragement ! I do so much enjoy trying to better my skills and staying safe as I fly the Mavic 2 Pro around the area. Also learn more of the other side of the video production in the editing. I enjoy the positive words from all of my friends here in the best drone forum around !

Thank you Dale I appreciate your words of encouragement ! I do so much enjoy trying to better my skills and staying safe as I fly the Mavic 2 Pro around the area. Also learn more of the other side of the video production in the editing. I enjoy the positive words from all of my friends here in the best drone forum around !
Did you have any advice of where to go to look for tech information to produce the stunning introductory title of the print arising from the trees? What editingsoftware? (I am using Premiere).
Dale

Did you have any advice of where to go to look for tech information to produce the stunning introductory title of the print arising from the trees? What editingsoftware? (I am using Premiere).
Dale
I use CyberLink PowerDirector 365 for the video editing and added the subtitles in our YouTube site. They have a subtitle section to add them in 3 different ways and I used the manual method to add them into the video.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure