DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Autumn Shades, Haslam Park, Preston

Paul Iddon

Reactions
The autumn colours are starting to grow more vibrant, and are seen here at Haslam Park in Preston. The trees are varies and wonnderful here, including Wych Elm, Lime trees (a whole avenue of them!) plus horse chestnut, oak, holly, birch willows and walnut and lilac, rowan maple and black poplarand many many others!

In 1908 Miss Mary Haslam presented the town of Preston with an estate comprising 46 acres farmland, to be laid out as a 'public park, with the condition that a large part should always be reserved for quiet recreation apart from games'. Every year since 2006 the park has proudly flown its Green Flag, with the area to the north of the park becoming Haslam Park Nature Reserve.

Entering Haslam Park from Blackpool Road through the wrought iron gates designed by architect Thomas Mawson you will find some of its original features. Dated around the time of the park's construction in 1910 is the lime tree avenue, a drinking fountain and gated stone steps also designed by Mawson. The rose garden at the end of the avenue is a later addition though in keeping with Mawson's original plan.

Filmed in D-Cinelike mode, colour graded with an HDR Log Correction LUT.

Awesome!

Reactions: Paul Iddon
The autumn colours are starting to grow more vibrant, and are seen here at Haslam Park in Preston. The trees are varies and wonnderful here, including Wych Elm, Lime trees (a whole avenue of them!) plus horse chestnut, oak, holly, birch willows and walnut and lilac, rowan maple and black poplarand many many others!

In 1908 Miss Mary Haslam presented the town of Preston with an estate comprising 46 acres farmland, to be laid out as a 'public park, with the condition that a large part should always be reserved for quiet recreation apart from games'. Every year since 2006 the park has proudly flown its Green Flag, with the area to the north of the park becoming Haslam Park Nature Reserve.

Entering Haslam Park from Blackpool Road through the wrought iron gates designed by architect Thomas Mawson you will find some of its original features. Dated around the time of the park's construction in 1910 is the lime tree avenue, a drinking fountain and gated stone steps also designed by Mawson. The rose garden at the end of the avenue is a later addition though in keeping with Mawson's original plan.

Filmed in D-Cinelike mode, colour graded with an HDR Log Correction LUT.

Nice video Paul! I’ll be over next year in the area so hoping to catch some similar footage!

Nice video Paul! I’ll be over next year in the area so hoping to catch some similar footage!

Cheers Steve. The other main park in town is of course Avenham... I have one video from the summer there.

Nice place to fly too .

Paul

Lovely place! Looks like a great place to take relaxing stroll through nature. I was struck by how big those swans are near the end. Well done!

Lovely place! Looks like a great place to take relaxing stroll through nature. I was struck by how big those swans are near the end. Well done!

Thank you - there are so few green spaces in the cities, it's always pleasant to be in one when the chance arises...

Paul.

Reactions: Prop Wash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne