DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 AVATA - Tree and Trench running...

New toy for you. Question: Is what we see on the video at the same speed as it was shot or did you speed it up? It seemed terrifyingly fast. I am sure it is fun, but I have to say that I really liked your gorgeous slow and steady flying better.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
New toy for you. Question: Is what we see on the video at the same speed as it was shot or did you speed it up? It seemed terrifyingly fast. I am sure it is fun, but I have to say that I really liked your gorgeous slow and steady flying better.
Hi Jim,

Yes a new toy, something else to add to the arsenbal, although it will not take away the cinematic flying and video's that I do, so no fear on that score, I hope I shall still produce some of what is liked by you and others...

The speed on the AVATA is fast, it will do 30mph, most of the field based footage is at normal speed but I have to confess the runs close in to the trees are sped up to double speed - apart from the final one which is reversed.

Of the rest of the footage, it is at normal speed apart from the final single trench run at about 1:45 where I get lower and follow the twists and turns, that was also doubled..

The Tree Surfing I posted yesterday was all at normal speed...

Don't worry, plntuy more Cinematic footage form Skye and Lewis and Harris to come over the next few weeks, as well as a Mersey Gateway bridge dawn shoot from the weekend, which I hope will be enjoyed...

Hi Jim,

Yes a new toy, something else to add to the arsenbal, although it will not take away the cinematic flying and video's that I do, so no fear on that score, I hope I shall still produce some of what is liked by you and others...

The speed on the AVATA is fast, it will do 30mph, most of the field based footage is at normal speed but I have to confess the runs close in to the trees are sped up to double speed - apart from the final one which is reversed.

Of the rest of the footage, it is at normal speed apart from the final single trench run at about 1:45 where I get lower and follow the twists and turns, that was also doubled..

The Tree Surfing I posted yesterday was all at normal speed...

Don't worry, plntuy more Cinematic footage form Skye and Lewis and Harris to come over the next few weeks, as well as a Mersey Gateway bridge dawn shoot from the weekend, which I hope will be enjoyed...
Missed the tree surfing - will have to check it out.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Missed the tree surfing - will have to check it out.
It was fun, but I had too much footage to fit all into one video, hence the 2 separate ones, I think the tree surfing is the better video, the sense of flight shooting over the top of the trees was awesome :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAMNIGHT