DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 AZDrone Fest 2022 Winner - Through The Season

Sporto78

Reactions
For the past couple of years, my wife and I have been working on a video just for fun. We entered it into the 2022 AZ Drone Film Festival and won Best of Arizona today!! Our video was filmed mostly throughout 2020 and early 2021, during the time the world was shut down. What was originally supposed to be a short 2-week lockdown turned into an extended period of isolation which took its toll on everyone in one way or another. My wife's way of coping with this was to get out and jog through our neighborhood. As time went on, she noticed the seasons changing along her jogging route and thus came the idea for this video. The name "Through The Season" has two meanings; one in the literal sense that she is running as the seasons change around her, but second in that this was her way to get through this challenging season of life.

For the past couple of years, my wife and I have been working on a video just for fun. We entered it into the 2022 AZ Drone Film Festival and won Best of Arizona today!! Our video was filmed mostly throughout 2020 and early 2021, during the time the world was shut down. What was originally supposed to be a short 2-week lockdown turned into an extended period of isolation which took its toll on everyone in one way or another. My wife's way of coping with this was to get out and jog through our neighborhood. As time went on, she noticed the seasons changing along her jogging route and thus came the idea for this video. The name "Through The Season" has two meanings; one in the literal sense that she is running as the seasons change around her, but second in that this was her way to get through this challenging season of life.

Nice, Very well done.

Reactions: Sporto78
That was a really watchable film. Beautiful shots, all seamlessly joined together. I can see why you won.... congratulations

Reactions: Crash Gibby
Hi Sporto78,
Wow, this is one of the most impressive videos I have seen from an amateur filmmaker! Compliments for this short masterpiece and the winning the "Best of Arizona" award! 👍👍👍
Very nicely done and fitting monologue that makes you think!
I was fascinated by the beautiful landscape shots! Also the music fit perfectly with the images!
The dog obviously enjoyed it too 😉
Cheers Paul

First, Congratulations on the win! Well deserved!
The way you both worked on it really puts perspective to the global mess, but personalized it as well. One of my favorite shots was you flying through the hole your wife was sitting in, her narration was "...to expand our horizons."
Like others, I definitely see why you won this award.

Very well done and congratulations! Thank you for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes