DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Backorder??Placed order on mavic june 9 told mid July will ship??

412mole

Reactions
The website said that the drone usually ships 24 hours after the order and mine will not ship until July 7 or 17!what a load of crap,wish I would have read all the customer service nightmares before I ordered,if I read a quarter of the complaints I seen I never would have considered buying one....i bought it to film the super Chevy drag races in early july figuring I would have plenty of time to practice beforehand now it's not going to happen at all..this sucks

So you cancel the order. Amazon has them - Both the fly more (combo) and just the Mavic Pro itself.

You will have it delivered before the 15th of June. I see no issue ..
because I financed it they won't let me,I tried that,had to be cheap cause it's racing season..

Two words: Father's day. The two ginormous holidays for tech toys sales: Christmas and Father's day.

Who did you finance it through? I would call and demand a refund and then get it from Amazon. They can't take your money (even if it's a lenders) and not give you the product or a refund.

Costco is selling them now!!!Check it out!!!!

I was in Maui couple weeks ago and went into a Costco and bam....Mavic was right there on display with a bunch of em. I haven't been to my local Costco yet though not sure if all Costco's have them.

I was in Maui couple weeks ago and went into a Costco and bam....Mavic was right there on display with a bunch of em. I haven't been to my local Costco yet though not sure if all Costco's have them.

Just went to my local costco here in NorCal.....nada......maybe in another local stores we have several here.

Mavics, Mavic Combos, and all Mavic accessories are IN STOCK here at Advexure. Order by 4pm PT same day for guaranteed same day shipping.

Buy Mavic Series at Advexure - Top Rated DJI Drone Dealer

Browse from the largest US stock of DJI product from one of DJI's largest and longest established US dealers. Purchases at Advexure also have complete access to our highly rated Advexure Support Team of drone experts, available 7 days a week by live chat, email and phone.

Any questions, just give us a shout!
-The Advexure Team :cool:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mdecker72