DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Barbara waterfall in Halkidiki Greece

Thanks for sharing the view from your part of the world. Today was my first flight of my MA2 which is my first drone. It shot random photos to say I did. I mostly focused on flying rather than photography. I hope to find some great subjects like yours. Thanks again.

Reactions: wind-up
Hi Hellas,the waterfalls are amazing, but almost half of the video we see the walking shots, which ar not really useful I think ? If you would have added the sound of water it would look way better! ?
sorry, my two cents!
cheers Paul

Thanks for sharing the view from your part of the world. Today was my first flight of my MA2 which is my first drone. It shot random photos to say I did. I mostly focused on flying rather than photography. I hope to find some great subjects like yours. Thanks again.
thank you very much. I read that you are a pilot on airplanes. I worked at Olympic Airways until you closed and was sold under another name as an engineer. I am now retired.

Hi Hellas,the waterfalls are amazing, but almost half of the video we see the walking shots, which ar not really useful I think ? If you would have added the sound of water it would look way better! ?
sorry, my two cents!
cheers Paul
thank you very much Paul. I have an external microphone but it had written other sounds that did not sound good in the video so I took them out and replaced them. the footpath is sometimes needed. Bulgarian father of a small child, thank you for finding out that flies were flying there that cause allergies in his child. so they did not go on a visit they had planned.

So nice, they named a waterfall in my honour! ;)

Good video, but I tend to agree, too much of the walking footage.
If you visit the waterfalls at some point you will know now what you will see? that is the purpose of our channel. full picture of the geographical place that can be visited by someone who has not been again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lagunadci