DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bassi Falls

Both really nice, I’ve tried the 360 shot but mine came out crap for some reason....?? think I need to give it another try? love yours btw.

Reactions: Shon
Both really nice, I’ve tried the 360 shot but mine came out crap for some reason....?? think I need to give it another try? love yours btw.

Yeah, my 360 shots have been hit and miss, mostly miss. The “lower Falls” posted above js probably one of the best ones I have taken.

While in 360 mode taking a photo of the larger falls, I noticed the drone bouncing up and down about 6 inches or so. The remote has a warning that said “hold the drone steady”, but I wasn’t moving it and it wasn’t particularly windy. There is noticeable ghosting in the photo.

I need to remember to try tripod mode and see if that helps. I’ve also set my camera to save unstitched photos so I can try and manually stitch the photos, and see if I can somehow increase the quality.

Reactions: Porky
Yeah, my 360 shots have been hit and miss, mostly miss. The “lower Falls” posted above js probably one of the best ones I have taken.

While in 360 mode taking a photo of the larger falls, I noticed the drone bouncing up and down about 6 inches or so. The remote has a warning that said “hold the drone steady”, but I wasn’t moving it and it wasn’t particularly windy. There is noticeable ghosting in the photo.

I need to remember to try tripod mode and see if that helps. I’ve also set my camera to save unstitched photos so I can try and manually stitch the photos, and see if I can somehow increase the quality.

Think I’ve definitely got to give it another go. You know what it’s like, you try these things out, have a bad experience with it and don’t bother again. Seeing your results, I’ve defo got to have another go.? but yours is fantastic??

Reactions: Shon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki