DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries from Camrise (Drone Superstore)

IronHalo

Reactions
Camrise (Drone Superstore) is apparently a reputable seller from what I have read in other posts, so I'm planning to buy a couple of "open box" Mavic Pro OEM batteries from them (as there are very few options available for OEM at this point). I sent them 2 questions via their eBay listing, but never heard back from them. Any chance one of you might know the answers?

1) What does "DJI Warranty Included" actually mean? These are open box batteries, so clearly the warranty started when they were opened or first used, which given the age of the Mavic Pro could have easily been longer than 6 months ago (which is how long the warranty lasts). I mean, any warranty coverage at all would be great, but I'm skeptical.

2) They have two listings for these batteries. One says "Certified Refurbished" and the other says "Open Box". I highly doubt there is any actual physical "refurbishment" of the battery cells going on here, and both say they have a "DJI warranty included" (for whatever that's worth)....so I'm at a loss for what the difference is between the two (other than a $6 price difference).

Certified Refurbished: DJI Battery for Mavic Pro Original, Platinum Color Only Certified Refurbished | eBay

Open Box: DJI Battery for Mavic Pro Original, Platinum Color Only | eBay

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cafguy
Camrise (Drone Superstore) is apparently a reputable seller from what I have read in other posts, so I'm planning to buy a couple of "open box" Mavic Pro OEM batteries from them (as there are very few options available for OEM at this point). I sent them 2 questions via their eBay listing, but never heard back from them. Any chance one of you might know the answers?

1) What does "DJI Warranty Included" actually mean? These are open box batteries, so clearly the warranty started when they were opened or first used, which given the age of the Mavic Pro could have easily been longer than 6 months ago (which is how long the warranty lasts). I mean, any warranty coverage at all would be great, but I'm skeptical.

2) They have two listings for these batteries. One says "Certified Refurbished" and the other says "Open Box". I highly doubt there is any actual physical "refurbishment" of the battery cells going on here, and both say they have a "DJI warranty included" (for whatever that's worth)....so I'm at a loss for what the difference is between the two (other than a $6 price difference).

Certified Refurbished: DJI Battery for Mavic Pro Original, Platinum Color Only Certified Refurbished | eBay

Open Box: DJI Battery for Mavic Pro Original, Platinum Color Only | eBay

Thanks in advance for any insight.
eBay has their own definition of refurbished an it it not what one considers as really refurbished or made like new. For eBay "refurbished" means it looks like new, has several cycles, and has an AllState (not DJI) warranty. So it is USED, but looks new.
The definition is clearly shown on eBay with the i circle click.

Certified - Refurbished​

We've verified that this item has been inspected, tested and cleaned by a qualified refurbisher.
  • Appearance: Pristine, like-new condition.
  • Performance: Works like new, meets the manufacturer's specifications.
  • Warranty: Two-year warranty serviced by Allstate.
  • Packaging: Comes in new, generic packaging with original or new accessories (if applicable).

CAMRISE IS DJI. ( DJI New York )

It is the store they use to sell refurbished Drones and other products on Ebay. If you purchase from Camrise you are purchasing from DJI Basically.
On the Camrise ebay site "Certified Refurbished" means DJI Certified.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murad