DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

batteries mini 3 pro

wombat

Reactions
Hi Guys, how can i tell how many times a battery has been charged, mini 3 pro ?

Here is one easy way.
I see number of times charged in Airdata in the Battery Info tab of the Power report page.

Airdata Basic Battery Info.JPG

It is possible to see much more about your batteries with a subscription, for example,
Airdata Upgrade Battery Info.JPG
I am not sure why with Flight Reader Pro's battery reports there are so many blank battery fields.
I'd like to see more battery data there, because I like and use the program often.
Maybe someone else can chime in?
FlightREader Blank Battery Fields.JPG

Hope that helps a little.

Here is one easy way.
I see number of times charged in Airdata in the Battery Info tab of the Power report page.

View attachment 152925

It is possible to see much more about your batteries with a subscription, for example,
View attachment 152923
I am not sure why with Flight Reader Pro's battery reports there are so many blank battery fields.
I'd like to see more battery data there, because I like and use the program often.
Maybe someone else can chime in?
View attachment 152924

Hope that helps a little.
F/U: Mike Singer at Flight Recorder says Mini 3 Pro does not report data in those blank columns.

In the Fly app, click on "Safety", then scroll down to "Battery." There you can find the number of charge cycles on the battery.

Thank guys for your help, after flying today i checked the battery cycles and it reports 1, Evan though I have charged all 3 batteries twice, at least it is working.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez