DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries swollen

stowman2

Reactions
Hello all!
I have just noticed that my 🪫batteries on my air drone2s are starting to swell up.
I’ve had the unit for 2 1/2 years.
I am thinking I need to replace them, does anyone have a recommendation of a good place to buy three batteries.
I have seen refurbished batteries on Amazon. They look very enticing.
Thank you very much for all your help.

Check on eBay, there’s a a few drone sellers on there that mainly sell Dji Stuff. Infinity-drones is one of them I’ve bought a few bats.

Reactions: stowman2
Hello all!
I have just noticed that my 🪫batteries on my air drone2s are starting to swell up.
I’ve had the unit for 2 1/2 years.
I am thinking I need to replace them, does anyone have a recommendation of a good place to buy three batteries.
I have seen refurbished batteries on Amazon. They look very enticing.
Thank you very much for all your help.
Contact DJI. I had 3 batteries swell up on my Air 2, and they replaced them FREE. All I had to do was send them a video of dunking my swollen batteries in a saline solution along with close-ups of the serial #s. I did all of this through their chat system. You have nothing to lose, so just give it a try.

Do not use the swollen batteries.

Reactions: stowman2
Time to chuck swollen batteries; you don’t want to get one caught in the drone and not be able to remove it. I’ve purchased extra DJI OEM batteries on eBay with zero cycles for about $40 - $45. Good luck