DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries

Both will work. Some have reported that the Platinum batteries have fitment issues. I have an MPP with four batteries. Three of them are MP batteries and I like color contrast. I can tell no difference between the MP and MPP batteries.

I was wondering the same thing? When I purchased my Mavic Pro platinum it came with extra batteries but the extras were for the original mavic instead of being silver! Amazon has done stuff like this to me a lot I should have ordered from Dji directly

Reactions: WAXMAN
I was wondering the same thing? When I purchased my Mavic Pro platinum it came with extra batteries but the extras were for the original mavic instead of being silver! Amazon has done stuff like this to me a lot I should have ordered from Dji directly
I had the same problem with Amazon when i ordered a i-pad mini 4 128GGB which was refurbished and they sent me an i-pad 9.7 inch (i already have one of these). I was very clear in my order and the receipt they sent me back reflected exactly what i ordered but they sent me the wrong one anyways. They paid the fees to send it back but i have not seen the credit on my card yet. I went to Best Buy on Thanksgiving day and bought a new one for $274.00. I use the 9.7 i-pad to fly my Mavic and the mini i-pad for my Osmo. They both work great.

I had the same problem with Amazon when i ordered a i-pad mini 4 128GGB which was refurbished and they sent me an i-pad 9.7 inch (i already have one of these). I was very clear in my order and the receipt they sent me back reflected exactly what i ordered but they sent me the wrong one anyways. They paid the fees to send it back but i have not seen the credit on my card yet. I went to Best Buy on Thanksgiving day and bought a new one for $274.00. I use the 9.7 i-pad to fly my Mavic and the mini i-pad for my Osmo. They both work great.

Amazon is getting to big for its own good they can’t pack anything right and mess up orders way to much! They even threatened to close my account because I made them do the right thing to much? Some of the warehouses use robots to pick the orders and send them to the boxes but I have already gotten other people’s orders, one recently the box was out for delivery and the ups drive couldn’t find it on the truck? About 3am the next morning the status changes to undeliverable! Package found damaged contents missing! It was a $550.00 Uniden Homepatrol scanner, even that goes against the customer for issues they can close your account for? They just don’t care anymore it’s all automated and numbers and such they look at not the actual cause of the problem.

Amazon is getting to big for its own good they can’t pack anything right and mess up orders way to much! They even threatened to close my account because I made them do the right thing to much? Some of the warehouses use robots to pick the orders and send them to the boxes but I have already gotten other people’s orders, one recently the box was out for delivery and the ups drive couldn’t find it on the truck? About 3am the next morning the status changes to undeliverable! Package found damaged contents missing! It was a $550.00 Uniden Homepatrol scanner, even that goes against the customer for issues they can close your account for? They just don’t care anymore it’s all automated and numbers and such they look at not the actual cause of the problem.
Hmmm. This may be true. I ordered a DJI Phantom 3 and they sent two in the same box. I kept the extra for a month and finally sent it back. Then they asked why I was sending product back when I had to almost fight to return the extra expensive drone. They might've even given me a refund if I had let them.

Hmmm. This may be true. I ordered a DJI Phantom 3 and they sent two in the same box. I kept the extra for a month and finally sent it back. Then they asked why I was sending product back when I had to almost fight to return the extra expensive drone. They might've even given me a refund if I had let them.

Probably would have refunded you! They are a logistical mess when it comes to order accuracy and efficiency

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15