DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery dead

imMike507

Reactions
I need help... my drone's battery was working. I didn't charge it and it was at 0, now it doesn't charge. What could have happened? Can it be saved?

Might be helpful to know some time frames for what you describe.
Battery sat unused for some duration of time?
Was working fine one day and dead the next?
???????

Dji multi chargers generally charge batteries sequentially, did you wait for the first battery to be fully charged before deciding that the second battery was dead ?

How empty was the dead battery ?

Dji multi chargers generally charge batteries sequentially, did you wait for the first battery to be fully charged before deciding that the second battery was dead ?

How empty was the dead battery ?
Yes, when I charge one 100% the other didn't start blinking and the charger light is red

How empty was the battery when you finished using it the last time ? If you do not remember look in the CSV of the flight log. The phantomhep CSV lists the battery serial numbers. Or you can, I think, get that information straight off the airdata webpage if you upload the log to airdata.

Yes, when I charge one 100% the other didn't start blinking and the charger light is red
Have you visually checked the connector plug on the battery? It is possible for debris to get packed into the rebates.

But if you managed to run the battery down past the pre-programmed lowest limit set by the battery management board chip: the battery will have effectively bricked itself as a safety measure.

Contact DJI customer service and open a ticket concerning a faulty battery.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ygdrasil