DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery percentage ?

flybigR1

Reactions
Probably a stupid question but I'll ask it anyway . Does the drones battery level effect anything
other than the flight time . The reason I'm asking is because it seem to me I have most of my problems with atti mode kicking in and out toward the end of my flights . Could it effect your GPS strength ? I'm flying a platinum pro since Christmas

Probably a stupid question but I'll ask it anyway . Does the drones battery level effect anything
other than the flight time . The reason I'm asking is because it seem to me I have most of my problems with atti mode kicking in and out toward the end of my flights . Could it effect your GPS strength ? I'm flying a platinum pro since Christmas
No ... you don't get GPS problems or drop into atti mode because of battery levels.

Reactions: Thomas B
Thanks , just having alot of atti - mode issues and trying to figure it out .

Where do you normally take off from? Have you tried calibrating the compass?

It sounds like something is interfering with the compass

I take off from grass in back yard . I have not calibrated the compass since I got it. I do get a lot interference notices .
I will calibrate now. Thanks for your help

This is half right and half wrong.
If the OP is launching from too close to some steel, the compass will give a warning.
But in that situation, calibrating the compass (which is working perfectly) won't solve the problem the compass is warning about.
The correct action would be to move away from the problem.

Reactions: Thomas B
Does the metal in the concrete effect the RC while flying the drone or only when your launching ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VixorAlex