DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Update

tbw

Reactions
I've updated my Mini for the past 2 updates. Everything went smoothly with no issues. However, I'm concerned that I've never had any notice to update my batteries. I've switched out all 3 batteries and no notice popped up on screen prompting me to do anything.

Reactions: old man mavic
it can take a few seconds foe the screen to display it needs an update, if you only have one battery then that one gets updated when its powering the drone during the update,

I've updated my Mini for the past 2 updates. Everything went smoothly with no issues. However, I'm concerned that I've never had any notice to update my batteries. I've switched out all 3 batteries and no notice popped up on screen prompting me to do anything.
I just updated my 2 spare batteries. When I go to the flight screen I see nothing related to the batteries but when I exit out of the flight screen and go to the boot up screen I see a notice to update battery. click "update" then a few seconds later it says "more". click that and you can see the progress of the update.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom