DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Beacon Mountain, New York | BEACON OF HOPE | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pilot's Perspective: I had an amazing time hiking Beacon Mountain (along the Hudson Valley); the views were gorgeous and breathtaking. The hike was a challenge at first; but with the right mindset, I was able to hike without any issues. There were a lot of scenic views to process; though it was very hot outside, the drone kept up with a good number of take-offs and landings. "Beacon Mountain, locally Mount Beacon, is the highest peak of Hudson Highlands, located south of City of Beacon."

The first 200 flights of stairs to the initial course of the hiking trail reminded me of the number of hours and sweat I put into getting into Physician Assistant School. When I reached the first overlook of the trail overseeing the City of Beacon and surrounding areas, I was relieved thinking that the journey was complete; but, shortly after filming, I realized there was a second component to the hike, the hike up to Fire Tower. I quickly noted that the journey never ends; the first component of the hike is reminiscent of the didactic phase of PA school; the second component of the hike is clearly the clinical phase. The walk back down gave me the satisfying feeling of completion; the fact that time flies, and very soon I will become a Physician Assistant.

Filming Location: Beacon, New York, United States
Filming Date: Sunday, July 7, 2024

Track Title: Vårsång
Album: The Learning of Urgency (2024)
Artist: Kasbo
Foreign Family Collective

| Project Arjun |
FAA Part 107 Certified
Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

Reactions: MavRik
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals