DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Beacon, New York | Project Arjun Certified

projectarjun

Reactions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pilot's Perspective: After spending much of Father's Day by the foothills of the Catskill Mountains, on the way back, was the perfect opportunity to eat by the Hudson River and enjoy the scenic views from the City of Beacon. In the Vicinity, you can see Beacon Bridge, Newburgh, West Point, and the Catskill Mountains. The weather was very pleasant; it was the perfect day to venture out away from the busy metropolis.

Filming Location: Beacon, New York, United States

Track Title: Prism (2024)
Artist: Shingo Nakamura
Monstercat

Filming Date: Sunday, June 16, 2024

| Project Arjun |
FAA Part 107 Certified
Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

Lovely part of your world and very nice little film. I had the honour of playing rugby against West Point in 1968 (we were on tour in the area, NY, DC and Richmond and could only bring £50 spending money out of the U.K. then!) and thought it was a very impressive place. Could you ID the view of WP in the film?

Reactions: projectarjun
Lovely part of your world and very nice little film. I had the honour of playing rugby against West Point in 1968 (we were on tour in the area, NY, DC and Richmond and could only bring £50 spending money out of the U.K. then!) and thought it was a very impressive place. Could you ID the view of WP in the film?
@twickers14
Yes you can, on the other side of Beacon Bridge in the distance 😊

Awesome video!

Reactions: sarahb
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clabu