DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beautiful late Summer day

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated. Not usual to get days like this at this time of year where I am so had to take full advantage of it.:D

Looks like this is a better spot eckydrone200 for those "2 lonely sheep on an island".
Would be great if you could get them there.
I agree they would certainly be a lot happier here and it is only a mile and a half from the cliff top nearest the island but it is just that short span of inhospitable sea between the two that makes a rescue extremely difficult I suppose. I'm not an expert on either sheep or boats so don't know how feasible it is to try and get them off. It is a shame to see them stuck on there though.

Beautiful pic!
Thanks Thomas. I have a lot to learn in this game though. Looking through the many photos and videos on this forum really inspire me but I'm sorry to say I will never come anywhere near the standard of most of the excellent photos & videos on here.

wow, amazing panorama of a fantastic place Thumbswayup Thumbswayup
cheers Paul
Thanks very much for your appreciation of the photo Paul. I have a long way to go before I can produce anything that could be classed as a decent photo as opposed to just being a snapshot. Got to keep trying though I guess.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007