DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Beautiful Switzerland explored by drone

DKAerial

Reactions
Hey guys,

here is a little compilation of some shots I took over the last 2 years in Switzerland, it shows some of the famous landmarks and places.
Its just an amazing country and there is still more to see. :)

Shot on Mavic 2 Pro and edited in Premiere Pro.

Let me know what you think!

Cheers,
DK

I knew I should have resisted looking, drooling. Where is the cliff around 0:55?

Reactions: DKAerial
I knew I should have resisted looking, drooling. Where is the cliff around 0:55?
Thats called Aescher Wildkirchli, some call it the most beautiful place on earth. Very popular.

Hey guys,

here is a little compilation of some shots I took over the last 2 years in Switzerland, it shows some of the famous landmarks and places.
Its just an amazing country and there is still more to see. :)

Shot on Mavic 2 Pro and edited in Premiere Pro.

Let me know what you think!

Cheers,
DK
Beautiful scenes. Excellent flying. For the most part, good video techniques. I did find the first two scenes of the falls and the ?Castle a bit over exposed in the falls and the water. Isn't that bridge in Lucerne? Most scenes have perfect exposures but when you flew towards the sun, they were a bit glare'y.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: DKAerial
Beautiful scenes. Excellent flying. For the most part, good video techniques. I did find the first two scenes of the falls and the ?Castle a bit over exposed in the falls and the water. Isn't that bridge in Lucerne? Most scenes have perfect exposures but when you flew towards the sun, they were a bit glare'y.

Dale
Miami
Thanks for the feedback.
Yes, the bridge is in Lucerne :)

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Been to Switzerland, but without a drone. Beautiful country, enjoyed your video.

Absolutely beautiful.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada