DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Beautiful Wharton Beach

Awesome

Reactions: sarahb
You are right … a beautiful beach. Didn’t Esperance have a beach voted best in Australia some time ago. The colour of the water and beautiful white sand. Loved Esperance and I dearly wished I had spent longer there when travelling around. Terrific video.. thanks for sharing it.

Wharton Beach has to be one of the Best beaches in Australia.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nice video!!
I visited Esperance, Cape Le Grand etc earlier this year and I can attest that the beaches around Esperance are incredible. They are for sure among the most beautiful beaches in Australia, if not in the world. The white sand, the turquoise waters and no crowds at all. Just stunning.

Attachments

• DJI_20240304162401_0060_D-DNG.jpg
    DJI_20240304162401_0060_D-DNG.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
You are right … a beautiful beach. Didn’t Esperance have a beach voted best in Australia some time ago. The colour of the water and beautiful white sand. Loved Esperance and I dearly wished I had spent longer there when travelling around. Terrific video.. thanks for sharing it.
Yes you are correct LUCKY BAY is the one that you are referring too.

Yes you are correct LUCKY BAY is the one that you are referring too.
TBH I was not all that impressed by Lucky Bay. There must have been at least 100 cars parked next to each other on that beach, kids with parents playing cricket, kicking balls, throwing frisbees, a sheer mayhem. Way too many people for my liking..

TBH I was not all that impressed by Lucky Bay. There must have been at least 100 cars parked next to each other on that beach, kids with parents playing cricket, kicking balls, throwing frisbees, a sheer mayhem. Way too many people for my liking..
Yes most people stop at Lucky bay and go no further, but it is truly worth it to go the extra 40Klms.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rudyr