DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Beautifull fresh morning :)

Mario McFly

Reactions
Hello guys, I wanted to know if the Mavic 2 pro could take fresh Canada Morning ahah. I did a 20 minutes flight this morning at -17c with 2 pro+ SC and absolutely no problems and smooth as butter ;)

Dec 9 2020 -17c (1 of 1).jpg

ello guys, I wanted to know if the Mavic 2 pro could take fresh Canada Morning ahah. I did a 20 minutes flight this morning at -17c with 2 pro+ SC and absolutely no problems and smooth as butter ;)
Wow what an amazing photo Mario! ?? Glad to hear that you could fly despite the -17° BTW, I love such cold temperatures, unfortunately where I live (Germany) it´s rather not as cold! We got 15cm of snow yesterday and it was about -2° Today (almost a heath wave in comparision with -17° ) ? I want to test my new mini2 -maiden flight- and shoot some snow-pics! ?
have a nice day, cheers Paul

• Love
Reactions: Mario McFly
Thank you all guys for those friendly comments. I certainly was surprise that my 2pro and SC worked that well at -17c. Yesterday was a 5Kp so I was a little nervous for my fly to go bad but it was realy a succes flight .I'm realy happy :)

How do you keep your fingers from turning into popsicles?
First off all I have a good resistance for cold, having played hockey outside as a young age and done winter sport all my life. I just wear a little pair of glove touch screen windproof and when it gets realy realy cold and i want to go rc trucking with the club I wear a more sturdy winter glove as precision stick is less important. Thats how we can go true 5 Months of cold weather ;)

There are some for man also lolll

Reactions: Barbara
First off all I have a good resistance for cold, having played hockey outside as a young age and done winter sport all my life. I just wear a little pair of glove touch screen windproof and when it gets realy realy cold and i want to go rc trucking with the club I wear a more sturdy winter glove as precision stick is less important. Thats how we can go true 5 Months of cold weather ;)

There are some for man also lolll
Thanks, I bought a pair of "touch screen" gloves too, arrived last week. Yet to go try them out. I actually like winter (some say no surprise given my Nordic heritage[half Norwegian, half German and ALL Canadian) but my fingers have always suffered first. We shall see how effective the gloves are.

Reactions: Mario McFly
Thanks, I bought a pair of "touch screen" gloves too, arrived last week. Yet to go try them out. I actually like winter (some say no surprise given my Nordic heritage[half Norwegian, half German and ALL Canadian) but my fingers have always suffered first. We shall see how effective the gloves are.
I'm with you Barbara fingers and feets are always the first to sufer from cold. Don't expect to be as confortable as if you where in Summer but it can prolonge the time you are outside flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gebert94403