DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Been flying my mavic since May but today...

Cbslagle

Reactions
I need some help. I have put about 90 miles on my MP and haven't had any real issues. Well, I went up for a flight earlier today and everything was fine except the iris(exposure) kept changing on it's on and it would beep each time. Ive never seen this so I am curious as to why it would happen.

Well, I went out about 10 mins ago to fly and I an not restricted to 95ish feet high. No, the beginner mode is not on. Haven't used that since May. Anyone else running into this problem? I would greatly appreciate some advice.

Thanks

Brock

I need some help. I have put about 90 miles on my MP and haven't had any real issues. Well, I went up for a flight earlier today and everything was fine except the iris(exposure) kept changing on it's on and it would beep each time. Ive never seen this so I am curious as to why it would happen.

Well, I went out about 10 mins ago to fly and I an not restricted to 95ish feet high. No, the beginner mode is not on. Haven't used that since May. Anyone else running into this problem? I would greatly appreciate some advice.

Thanks

Brock

This might sound odd, but I had a similar problem which was caused by a problem with the SD card. It's hard to believe that they're related, but try reformatting your SD card through the Mavic to see if it helps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erpator