DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beeping controller with the new Mavic Air 2

The proximity beeping actually comes from your mobile device (phone or tablet), and not the controller. So you can just turn the volume down on your phone.

Thanks, need a new cable for my iPad Mini 5, so was using my iPhone. Was the first flight with this guy, so just wasn't sure where the beeping was coming from. Thought maybe the controller had issues. MY Mini was very quiet:) Thanks as always to this forum and the depth of knowledge it displays, and the quick responses.

The beeping seems to appear when it gets too close, fairly close, or even within 6 feet of objects. Was wondering if there's a way to quiet them down or turn them off? Thanks. BTW: First flight was great!
That's the obstacle avoidance, I believe that you can disable it in your settings, but it is there for a purpose. You can always just turn down your volume.

Reactions: dawgpilot
I had a mavic 1 pro, and now a lavic air 2, and the controler is beeping like this on each version... ot comes from the controler but not from the device.
There was some tips too silent this annoying and loid beeping, and one I did was to make a little hole jjst above the bipper and put it a little screw that comes on the beeper's membrane and make it quieter...
I try to find any video or tuto explaining where the beeper is located and if rhere is any way to do the same I did with M1P...
?

I had a mavic 1 pro, and now a lavic air 2, and the controler is beeping like this on each version... ot comes from the controler but not from the device.
There was some tips too silent this annoying and loid beeping, and one I did was to make a little hole jjst above the bipper and put it a little screw that comes on the beeper's membrane and make it quieter...
I try to find any video or tuto explaining where the beeper is located and if rhere is any way to do the same I did with M1P...

The only beeping you should be getting from the controller is low battery / RTH alerts. If it's constantly beeping at you at other times after you calibrated it, then something is wrong and you should exchange it with DJI. (not drill holes in it)

Reactions: InvisibleName
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abhijeet Kirtane