DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beeps on startup

SnakeEyes666

Reactions
I recently lost control of my MA when it drifted into an obstacle in atti mode and took a swim.

After drying out;

The mavic air is making a series of beeps after the normal audible noise on startup.

There is one beep then a pause
Then two beeps then a pause
Then three beeps.

The beeps seem to come from the two front motors and blades twitch each beep sequence.

The controller initially indicated that I needed to recalibrate the vision systems which I've done successfully. The gimbal works, the motors seem to work but I can test the flight since the tip broke off one of the rotors. I'm not receiving any errors from the control up to the point where it is gps locked and ready for take off; only the series of progressive beeps at startup.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
I recently lost control of my MA when it drifted into an obstacle in atti mode and took a swim.

After drying out;

The mavic air is making a series of beeps after the normal audible noise on startup.

There is one beep then a pause
Then two beeps then a pause
Then three beeps.

The controller initially indicated that I needed to recalibrate the vision systems which I've done successfully. The gimbal works, the motors seem to work but I can test the flight since the tip broke off one of the rotors. I'm not receiving any errors from the control up to the point where it is gps locked and ready for take off; only the series of progressive beeps at startup.

Any ideas?
Just wondering if it’s listed in the user manual, full version:

Did you find a fix for this? Mine has started doing this and having trouble maintaining link with the controller. No crash, just hasn't been flown in a while.

Did you find a fix for this? Mine has started doing this and having trouble maintaining link with the controller. No crash, just hasn't been flown in a while.

Old post, but I just came across it when experiencing the same thing. I hadn't flown my MA1 in a while, flew it once just fine, but when I switched to my second battery this same thing with the series of 1-2-3 beeps occurred. I was able to fix it by going through the process of re-linking the drone to my RC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7