DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beginning to see issues

darren6270

Reactions
Had my Mavic about seven months, fly almost every week, never go crazy, hardly ever in sport mode or fly at long distances, and have never experienced any problems that were not my own fault.
Went out yesterday, weather was calm and everything was normal. Not sure if this was caused by the recent app update - lots of disconnection errors when closing DJI GO and opening Hangar 360, so much so that I gave up, never had an issue with this before.
More worryingly when in the air was experiencing lots of drift. First time I have had this with the Mavic before. used to flying other craft so no problem keeping it under control but not what I have come to expect from such a reliable little bird.
Another issued I had, I was flying around (in normal mode) and almost every time I slowed down from speed the mavic almost flipped, went vertical. never seen that before either.
The only thing I did notice when I landed was there were lots of little dirt marks and squashed bugs so maybe these were somehow messing up the sensors?
I think I will give everything a good clean and see if I still have the same issues. I am just really hoping this isn't the beginning of the end after months of great performance and reliability.

Yeah I'd check and clean the sensors and cameras and also check that the cable is in good condition. It's very soft and flimsy and after 7 months with mine im seeing wear already. Try using another cable with the bottom usb port. Atleast that will narrow down the cause of the problem.

Yeah I'd check and clean the sensors and cameras and also check that the cable is in good condition. It's very soft and flimsy and after 7 months with mine im seeing wear already. Try using another cable with the bottom usb port. Atleast that will narrow down the cause of the problem.
I've been using an Ipad and new leads for a while, I am hoping it is a cleaning issue !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise