DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best “Fly More” Combo

Bensherrard1

Reactions
Looking at getting 2 more batteries/multi charger. Don’t need to extra blades/case. Anyone have any other “fly more” bundles they recommend other than the standard fly more kit? Thanks!

Welcome to the forum!

Not sure which Mavic you have, but a search on Amazon and eBay for “Mavic batteries” will yield various bundles, including a bundle with just two batteries and LIPO-safe bags, without extra props.

A search for “Mavic charger” on Amazon or eBay will show some pretty good, third-party chargers for your specific Mavic model.

Looking at getting 2 more batteries/multi charger. Don’t need to extra blades/case. Anyone have any other “fly more” bundles they recommend other than the standard fly more kit? Thanks!
For which aircraft - you have posted in the 'General' section so we have no way of knowing.
Different models have different 'combo' packages and different numbers of batteries included

Welcome to the forum!

Not sure which Mavic you have, but a search on Amazon and eBay for “Mavic batteries” will yield various bundles, including a bundle with just two batteries and LIPO-safe bags, without extra props.

A search for “Mavic charger” on Amazon or eBay will show some pretty good, third-party chargers for your specific Mavic model.

Thanks. I have the 2 Pro.

Hey Ben - I was hoping you’d say the Mavic 2 Pro, because I have a 2 Pro on the way and have been searching for bundled alternatives, too. Best I’ve seen so far is a two-pack of batteries for about $269.

For the charger, I’ve gone with this unit that charges four batteries at the same time, along with two USB-connected devices (like your RC & phone): Hanatora Battery Home Charger & Car Charger for DJI Mavic 2 Zoom/Pro and Remote Controller,5 in 1 Rapid Charging Hub with Charging, Discharging and Storage https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Y9V4GTR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_hwcqEbGEXBMDG
This is reviewed in the forum [Better Charger for Mavic 2,].

You’ll also see reviews for the various blue chargers that are sold under various name brands. I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bensherrard1
I did a lot of research on "fly more" kit for my Mavic 2 Zoom. Didn't want to buy DJI's fly more kit because it includes a carrying bag I don't like.
But at the end, I still bought the DJI kit because after you put everything together, the price is very close.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imMike507