DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best app for air 2s?

bmoore1118

Reactions
I have the air 2s and wondering what the best overall app is. I am hearing about some issues with some. Please help.

As a start, the DJI FLy app is the one to rely on for general flying. For automated missions there is Litchi, DroneLink, Maven and a few others. Litchi is probably the most used as it is feature rich, including computer mission programming and virtual flight previews as well as VR/FPV capability. I think DroneLink is more fluid but more difficult to program. I've just started using Maven which I like very much for VR/FPV. None of them are all tht expensive. I would say other than DJI Fly start with Litchi.

Reactions: stowman2
My new reply to an older post.

I've got a MA2 . Fantastic drone but it didn't save waypoint flights and I really wanted to be able to fly the exact same flight over my fields over time (a "repeatable mission"). I chose DroneLink.

I like it - but there's a bit of a learning curve. I watched a lot of Youtube videos and it took a little while to learn how to set up my flight pattern but I liked being able to do it all on a PC where I could see it easily and tweak it perfectly. Now I just take the MA2 out, sign into DroneLink and run my saved program - easy peasy.

I have no experience with any of the other software but everyone also seems to have good luck with Litchi and Maven.
I guess they're all pretty good - and that's a good thing. It's nice for the community to have choices.

Good luck!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31