DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Best external microphone.

Pshepp1890

Reactions
Hi, I am looking to purchase the Mavic Air 2 fly more drone and I mainly do firework videos. My question is, whats suggestions can I get for external microphones?

i.e something I can put on the ground closer to the fireworks to record the true sound and boom of the fireworks rather than the buzz of the drone :D

Thank you :D

Hi, I am looking to purchase the Mavic Air 2 fly more drone and I mainly do firework videos. My question is, whats suggestions can I get for external microphones?

i.e something I can put on the ground closer to the fireworks to record the true sound and boom of the fireworks rather than the buzz of the drone :D

Thank you :D
What are you going to connect the microphone to?

Note: The Mavic Air 2 does not have a mic nor does it record audio. If you're looking to record audio you'll need a separate audio recorder (you could use a phone or pad), then stitch the audio and video together during post production.

The Go app has an option to add audio picked up by the phone to the cache video. Not sure if the Fly app has that option, but if not, it may in the future.

Reactions: Tufargon
The Fly app currently has no provision for recording audio.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka