DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best fly movie's intro

FlyoverDRN

Reactions
If you are over 30 years old, you probably never herd of that beautiful movie.
This is the first minute of of that movie
Very news worthy if your are in the West coast.
It's with a fire plane getting its water load.
What is that movie????

Last edited:
"Always" it is. You are really good Ty pilot.

Nott a fly movie, but I spent the last three nights watching Heat of the Sun on a torrent site

Heat of the Sun is a British television crime drama series, created by Russell Lewis and Timothy Prager, that first aired on ITV on 28 January 1998.[1] Set in 1930s Kenya, the series stars Trevor Eve as Superintendent Albert Tyburn, a Scotland Yard criminal investigations officer who is sent to work in Nairobi to reveal the underside of the expatriate community in Kenya, exploring murders against issue of race and class, drug use, and sexuality. Susannah Harker stars as his romantic interest, Emma Fitzgerald, an aviator who is modelled on Beryl Markham." ..... Wikipedia

Pity they only made three episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nott a fly movie, but I spent the last three nights watching Heat of the Sun on a torrent site

Heat of the Sun is a British television crime drama series, created by Russell Lewis and Timothy Prager, that first aired on ITV on 28 January 1998.[1] Set in 1930s Kenya, the series stars Trevor Eve as Superintendent Albert Tyburn, a Scotland Yard criminal investigations officer who is sent to work in Nairobi to reveal the underside of the expatriate community in Kenya, exploring murders against issue of race and class, drug use, and sexuality. Susannah Harker stars as his romantic interest, Emma Fitzgerald, an aviator who is modelled on Beryl Markham." ..... Wikipedia

Pity they only made three episodes.

If you're interested in Beryl Markham, I highly recommend her autobiography West with the Night. I thought it was a remarkable story, and the writing was top-notch (it's been suggested she didn't actually write it herself, which makes it a biography instead).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929