DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best place in the USA to get a Mavic Pro repaired?

DJI DelBoy

Reactions
Hi all, I need to get a Mavic Pro repaired - damage to the top front of the plastic shell and a loose gimbal. Who would you recommend that is trustworthy, good value for money and fairly fast in their turnaround (say 5-6 business days)?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Reach out to @djidroneservice . They offer FREE evaluation and they are an Approved Vendor here... this helps to keep the forum free for the rest of us :)

Good luck

Hi all, I need to get a Mavic Pro repaired - damage to the top front of the plastic shell and a loose gimbal. Who would you recommend that is trustworthy, good value for money and fairly fast in their turnaround (say 5-6 business days)?

free shipping free inspection and $35 off the repair using mavicpilots coupon
click here to get your free label

U can’t beat DJI service, had several fixes out of warranty, even on old Inspire, they paid shipping and the price was very reasonable. Only down side is they are slow.

U can’t beat DJI service, had several fixes out of warranty, even on old Inspire, they paid shipping and the price was very reasonable. Only down side is they are slow.
sorry about that...sourcing parts for an I1 is not that easy. Unfortunately we were waiting on dji for parts. Glad to be of any help and we are now heavily invested in I1 Parts.

Reactions: BigAl07
sorry about that...sourcing parts for an I1 is not that easy. Unfortunately we were waiting on dji for parts. Glad to be of any help and we are now heavily invested in I1 Parts.

I had to wait 8 WEEKS for a "Retractor Screw" (not the correct term but it's close) for my Inspire 1 last year directly from DJI. When a model goes out of production eventually the parts get to be more difficult to source.

Reactions: DDS and Thomas B
I have 2 (a V1 Pro and V2 Pro) so am treating them extra carefully. May end up cannibalizing one to supply the other. Frustrating thing is all the investment in accessories like lens', batteries etc.

Reactions: DDS and BigAl07
I have 2 (a V1 Pro and V2 Pro) so am treating them extra carefully. May end up cannibalizing one to supply the other. Frustrating thing is all the investment in accessories like lens', batteries etc.

Unfortunately that's the main reason why I ended up selling the whole system earlier this year. I sold to a Sheriff's Dept who already had Inspire 1's so they had spare parts galore.

Thanks for the 2 recommendations guys. Does anyone have a website link for reviews for both businesses? Thanks!

Reactions: BigAl07
Reactions: DJI DelBoy

I had prompt, professional service from https://fixacrash.com/
They are in Daly City, CA, south of San Francisco.

Since it is approx 2,800 miles from one side of the US to the other, it maybe helpful if you give a location so that a more local recommendation can be made!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405