DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best replacement propellers for the Mavic Mini

Trugs

Reactions
Looking for suggestions on the best replacement propellers for the Mavic Mini. I assume the factory ones are the best, but I was curious if there is anything comparable in the aftermarket world. I have read a few reviews and have seen everything from the wrong size screws to the propellers can rub the body of the drone during certain maneuvers. I plan on getting a new set as I have already got a few rough spots on mine from the kitchen cabinet.

I looked for other threads regarding Mavic Mini propellers but was unable to find any, if I have missed one please link it below.

I seem to remember reading about someone putting on the parrot Anafi props?

Looking for suggestions on the best replacement propellers for the Mavic Mini. I assume the factory ones are the best, but I was curious if there is anything comparable in the aftermarket world. I have read a few reviews and have seen everything from the wrong size screws to the propellers can rub the body of the drone during certain maneuvers. I plan on getting a new set as I have already got a few rough spots on mine from the kitchen cabinet.

I looked for other threads regarding Mavic Mini propellers but was unable to find any, if I have missed one please link it below.
I put a pair of aftermarket props on my MM, and the first time I flew it I had a ESC error and my drone crashed. Here is my video of it

Reference the numerous complaints about uncommanded descents/crashes. I had this problem as well and heeded the forum advice that it may be caused by the rear propellers and changed them to some extra propellers that I had ordered when I purchased my mini. I have now made four 20 minute flights and have not experienced any more uncommanded descents. I ordered these propellers from Amazon listed as follows:
Anbee Mavic Mini Drone Colored Propellers, Low-Noise 4726F Props Blades Compatible with DJI Mavic Mini Drone, 8pcs/Set (Black, Gold Stripe)

Sold by: tomytoys

$6.80

Reference the numerous complaints about uncommanded descents/crashes. I had this problem as well and heeded the forum advice that it may be caused by the rear propellers and changed them to some extra propellers that I had ordered when I purchased my mini. I have now made four 20 minute flights and have not experienced any more uncommanded descents. I ordered these propellers from Amazon listed as follows:
Anbee Mavic Mini Drone Colored Propellers, Low-Noise 4726F Props Blades Compatible with DJI Mavic Mini Drone, 8pcs/Set (Black, Gold Stripe)

Sold by: tomytoys

$6.80
And have you tried the ones from Amazon?

Just received my two complete sets from Best Buy ordered two days ago. OEM DJI $12.99 set of 8
Had to replace as I was getting load mode warnings every time I flew even without any load.

Just received my two complete sets from Best Buy ordered two days ago. OEM DJI $12.99 set of 8
Had to replace as I was getting load mode warnings every time I flew even without any load.
Did it work?

I have been testing a few different types of props and finally found the best and it's the floppy proppy by Gemfan it comes as a folding tri blade but the blades that are used to assemble it are perfect to use. awsome response no motor errors so much better.

I will stick to the DJI original props especially in the Mavic Mini.

I have been testing a few different types of props and finally found the best and it's the floppy proppy by Gemfan it comes as a folding tri blade but the blades that are used to assemble it are perfect to use. awsome response no motor errors so much better.
Hi Source1234, the hole of the floppy proppy ist a bit more wider than the orginal ones....do you have any problems with this or did you use different screws?

Hi Source1234, the hole of the floppy proppy ist a bit more wider than the orginal ones....do you have any problems with this or did you use different screws?
I used the inside of a bic ink pen .the clear ink tube i stuck in the prop hole ,cut evenly and then the screw fit perfectly. Those props make a big difference in high wind .

I used the inside of a bic ink pen .the clear ink tube i stuck in the prop hole ,cut evenly and then the screw fit perfectly. Those props make a big difference in high wind .
ok, cool, i just bought 3 packages because i believed, they sell just 3 props....but it was 4x 3 props in a package....now I have 36 :D :D well, i'll try and be excited

And have you tried the ones from Amazon?
I’ve had great luck with the ones from Amazon, they are OEM, even down to the numbers on the scan code on the back of the package, and they’re a dollar cheaper delivered right to your door in a couple days!

Do you have a link for these, I’d like to check them out, thanks

I join the question: which propellers are they exactly, best with the link?
Thanks in advance.

Interesting work. Would you post some pictures of your bushings?

Reactions: Gundamx9x1
Are they also quieter? I'm guessing they can't make them like the Anafi due to patents but this is very intriguing to me because think about it...the Anafi weighs 100g more that's almost a third more weight so in theory these props would be ideal as they look to be smaller than the Anafi props and they have a shape that is in between both types of props so it doesn't COMPLETELY change the flight characteristics as the Anafi spins at a way faster speed thus not being usable in a mavic mini....I could see potentially +1 to +2 more minutes of flight time kinda like when you change to low noise props on a mavic pro

Regarding filling that big hole, you can just cut a collar off the hubs that come with the propeller, can be done with a razor blade.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580