DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BestBuy Out

Mrpokey

Reactions
Morning everyone, I've thought about this for a long time now, And finally decided to say $$# it and buy myself a drone.
I've decided to get the mini 3 pro, and run with that, since I'm currently unemployed at the moment. I think this is how you do
a job search..lol Anyway,just wanted to say Hey..and let the word out that BB has NO DRONES at all anywhere in the country.
Just left the one in Holyoke Ma and that's what they told me..Have a good weekend EveryoneThumbswayup

Morning everyone, I've thought about this for a long time now, And finally decided to say $$# it and buy myself a drone.
I've decided to get the mini 3 pro, and run with that, since I'm currently unemployed at the moment. I think this is how you do
a job search..lol Anyway,just wanted to say Hey..and let the word out that BB has NO DRONES at all anywhere in the country.
Just left the one in Holyoke Ma and that's what they told me..Have a good weekend EveryoneThumbswayup
Not true...

click SEE ALL PICKUP LOCATIONS

Reactions: RMS001 and Mrpokey
Since I'm a merchandiser who goes from store to store around here installing displays and such, I've seen several boxes of at least 3 different models of DJI drones (mostly the FPV, Air 2, Mini 2, and some Air 2s) in the backroom of every best buy I visited this past week in West Michigan.

Plus like Jamone said, you can search various locations on their website.

Reactions: CKWUSA
Howdy from the Houston TX area from a former masshole (I grew up in needham, summered at nantaskot beach and went to mass maritime academy-81-gp bucs!)

Reactions: CKWUSA and Mrpokey
I fully endorse this approach!

I've bought several drones as part of my job search...

;-)

Reactions: Neko 506 and CKWUSA
I just checked and they claim they have 3 in stock and ready for pickup at the local Best Buy where I live here in WI.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Mrpokey
They don't get paid much, and get some sort of commission. So they are incentivized to tell you nobody has it if they don't, in hopes that you wouldn't go out and buy it from another location.

Used to be, people had a tiny bit of integrity and was happy to help others even when it didn't benefit them, but that's not the norm anymore.

Reactions: BigAl07 and Mrpokey
DJI has a authorized seller list on their site you could try. Most of my DJI stuff comes online though
In my local area, best buy is pretty much it. There's one local camera shop that for a while carried a couple models but no longer has them in stock (special order only and always way higher than DJI direct).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest