DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Big Hello From The REAL DEEP South!

And I was popping in to see if he meant central America or something (I lived in Panama for a lil while).
Hah :). Anchorage Alaska qualifies as the deep south for me LOL.

Hello Everyone From Pascagoula,MS!
Well, Well, Well, UPS guy stopped by My home today, and he was nice enough to hand me a Box I have been waiting on for 1 1/2 weeks. My New DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo has Landed!!
Now I just need to Activate it, and start to decide what kind of cool things I can equip it with. I have already decided to put a skin on it. Not worried about the weight. Right Now I am Rec pilot, So I can throw one of my current FAA numbers on it. Since my other two drones are way over 249g. The Mini 2 will be covered also. I will be taking the Part 107 in Sept, So I will have to reg each one except the Mini 2, But just to keep LEOs off my back I will register it. heck only 5 bucks.
Welcome to the forum from Colorado!!!

I have no idea how you take the heat and humidity. My wife complains about the heat here in North Pole, Alaska. In any case...welcome aboard. We look forward to seeing what you see... A little tip for you...If you click on a forum member's name you can then click on their Messages and see what kinds of posts (pictures...videos...) they have made.
Your wife complains...hmmm...can't talk freely, she is watching me type.