DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Big Waterfall in the Amazon, Ecuador

RickyMavic

Reactions
Hey guys,

About 2 weeks ago we were on our way back from the Amazon, and we got a flat tire, so we stopped to change it out and took it as an opportunity to drone around for a little bit.

What do you guys think?

Thanks,
RickyMavic
website
youtube channel

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think the subject matter is AMAZING but "editing to the music" isn't something I find pleasing.

It's neat and all but sort of distracts away from the subject matter itself. You want to tell a free flowing story of what you're seeing and let the viewer be immersed into the scenery and forget they are at a computer watching the video. Don't draw attention to the music which creates anticipation for the next change in time with the music.

Just my 2-cents but the work is great otherwise.

I think the subject matter is AMAZING but "editing to the music" isn't something I find pleasing.

It's neat and all but sort of distracts away from the subject matter itself. You want to tell a free flowing story of what you're seeing and let the viewer be immersed into the scenery and forget they are at a computer watching the video. Don't draw attention to the music which creates anticipation for the next change in time with the music.

Just my 2-cents but the work is great otherwise.

Hey,

I made this one and it kinda focuses more on the scenes than playing along to the music.

What do you think?

Thanks,
RickyMavic
website
youtube channel

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very well done :)

Hey,

I made this one and it kinda focuses more on the scenes than playing along to the music.

What do you think?

Good work there. Try to play with your colors so that the footage looks more lively.

By the way, where do you get your music? Is it copyright free?

Cheers.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr0nk3rt