DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Binding MA2 to another device

MavicAir2Marc

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I recently purchased an iPad mini 5 to use instead of my phone. My phone was previously bound to the aircraft so if I remove the phone and add the iPad there shouldn't be anything else I need to correct? All of my current flights will remain on the phone and new flights will be added to the iPad or do I lose all the previous flights from the phone when I unbind it?

You don't have a binding procedure for your screen device ... that's only between the RC & AC. You just log into your account in the app, attach the screen device to the RC & fly. Flights you flew with your phone will have their logs in the phone ... & if you use the Tab they will be in there. When/if you sync the logs to DJI cloud service from either device you will have what's in the cloud in the device.

Last edited:
You don't have a binding procedure for you screen device ... that's only between the RC & AC. You just log into your account in the app, attach it to the RC & fly. Flights you flew with your phone with have their log in the phone ... & if you used the Tab they will be in there. When/if you sync the logs to DJI cloud service from either device you will have what's in the cloud in the device.
Yeah that's what they call it now with the new flyaway coverage so the terminology gets confusing. Thanks slup, I just wanted to be certain my other flights weren't going to disappear....

Reactions: slup
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy