DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Binding To New Controller

rp6

PP/ASEL
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I bought another Air 2s last week and it is working fine hooked to the RC-N1 controller. I just today bought an new RC controller. How do I hook the Air 2s to the new RC? I'm trying do do this without causing an avoidable hassle. I did search this issue but I did not find an answer that is completely clear to me. Thanks for your responses.

Have a look at
so far it looks very good.
That assumes you are talking about the recent controller model DJI RC.
Note, if you do not have flyaway insurance then I think you need only LINK/pair the controller to the drone which allows the controller to control the drone. And I think you DO NOT need to do any of the stuff that uses words based on "bind". In fact you may not be able to do all the binding stuff.
If I am wrong someone please correct me.
If the drone IS covered by flyaway insurance then you MUST do the binding stuff and bind the controller to the drone, that is in addition to the original pairing/linking. If you do not bind the controller to the drone then your insurance is, I believe, invalid.

Have a look at
so far it looks very good.
That assumes you are talking about the recent controller model DJI RC.
Note, if you do not have flyaway insurance then I think you need only LINK/pair the controller to the drone which allows the controller to control the drone. And I think you DO NOT need to do any of the stuff that uses words based on "bind". In fact you may not be able to do all the binding stuff.
If I am wrong someone please correct me.
If the drone IS covered by flyaway insurance then you MUST do the binding stuff and bind the controller to the drone, that is in addition to the original pairing/linking. If you do not bind the controller to the drone then your insurance is, I believe, invalid.
Thank you, I got it done. There seem to be conflicting ideas out there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead