DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bison, Alligators & Horses - all from one spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

klangford

Reactions
This is my very first video. I apologize in advance for the less than fluid panning as I learn to be more subtle at the controls. I shot this on 2/11/2017 at Paynes Prairie State Park in Gainesville, FL. It was an 80+ degree day. There were 12 bison, a few horses and more alligators than one could count. The horses were 1700ft away according to the controller. As a new owner I was nervous flying that far over marshland but it worked out in the end. All feedback welcome - tips on better filming always appreciated.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Well done in not getting any closer than you did. Looks like a very interesting location. Also just have to say that is NOT the kind of place where I'd want to wander out and retrieve a fallen drone. :) Thanks for sharing.

Wow...that is a really nice "first time" video! Well done...that alligator was spooky...really enjoyed your efforts...you're much braver than I was when I took out Merlin23 the first time..Good for you!

Isn’t Payne’s Prairie a State Park and we can’t fly there? I’m in Gainesville and a newbie but looking for places to fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cubesinfotech