DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Black screen Intermittently 1000nit version

redserv

Reactions
  • Hi Guys I have a pretty strange problem with my DJI Crystal Monitor 1000nits version. I have this monitor along with my DJI Mavic Pro Platinum since 2018. I had a strange problem while flying my MPP the last two times CS screen suddenly just went black. I tried to reboot with my drone still up in the air but nothing happened. I did have control of my MPP and landed it safely. This is never happened to me before. I have the latest firmware and I don’t install any extra apps on my CS its just used for flying my MPP. Things that i did so far to create the problem:

• Powered on CS with a Full Battery and left it on for 1 hour, fan came on and everything was good.

• Powered it on connected to via go4 to my MPP and left the drone on the ground idling for 20mins or so, no black screen.

• The only suspicion I have is that I did not take off with a full CS battery the last time it happened yesterday but when the cs got the black screen I checked the battery and still had two bars. I don’t know if that can cause it.
Is there a place I can find logs for the CS that someone can point me in the right direction? It was not a nice feeling when the screen went black. The usb cable looks good and I even fidled with it too see if it would happen, but it was all good. I will like some help and thoughts on this if possible please. Thanks in advance

Haven’t seen logs for the CS. My purchase of the CS is one of my regrets in my drone purchases over the years. I always hoped that someone would come up with a hack for it. Rant over, hope you get a response more appropriate to your question.
Regards

I've flown my M2Z with the CS down to 2 bars but never experienced your issue.
Did you possibly change cables?
Maybe try flying without so much ground time? I believe it gets pretty hot in the NT this time of year and that might be degrading your CS's performance.

I don't know if there's any accessible logs soley for the CS (and kind of doubt it.)

Maybe try flying without so much ground time? I believe it gets pretty hot in the NT this time of year and that might be degrading your CS's performance.

I don't know if there's any accessible logs soley for the CS (and kind of doubt it.)
thank you for taking the time to help. Do you have idea how i can re-install GO4 version 4.3.16 or download?

Haven’t seen logs for the CS. My purchase of the CS is one of my regrets in my drone purchases over the years. I always hoped that someone would come up with a hack for it. Rant over, hope you get a response more appropriate to your question.
Regardsl

Regards
lol yup the cs has not been supported properly by dji. do you know where i can download the latest version of the DJI go4 for the crystal sky monitor?

Redserv not even sure how you would do that with the CS. I know that you can not upgrade Pix4D software on it. Sorry I can’t be of more help.
Regards

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots