DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blackness & The Bridges

Drumsagard

Reactions
A short film of Blackness Castle & the three bridges spanning the Firth of Forth near Edinburgh filmed at Blackness and North Queensferry, Scotland. For info: Blackness Castle is a 15th-century fortress on the south shore of the Firth of Forth. It was built, probably on the site of an earlier fort, by Sir George Crichton in the 1440s. It was used as Fort William in the Outlander TV series. The old town of North Queensferry is in the foreground with the Forth Rail Bridge, behind is the original Road Bridge and the new Queensferry Crossing. The Forth Rail Bridge is a cantilever railway bridge across the Firth of Forth in the east of Scotland, 9 miles (14 kilometres) west of central Edinburgh. It is considered as a symbol of Scotland (having been voted Scotland's greatest man-made wonder in 2016), and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

Including a description of the video tells the viewer what they are watching and makes it more interesting. Amazing video of the beautiful country side. Well done
Thank you, I really appreciate your comments. I always like to know a bit about an image I'm looking at, so thought I'd add a bit of info to my own.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlayTech