DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blank iPad screen. I can show but image from Drone does not

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Today when I connect my medic three to my iPad it appears to see it but my screen is black. If I tell it to take a picture a picture is taken so I know it’s connected I see my home point area in the bottom left corner yet my screen remains black. I have swapped out to a different set of cables that I know have worked in the past neither set works. When I connect to my iPhone everything is fine I am simply getting a blank screen from my iPad it’s not entirely blank I can see my data in the upper right corner and go to safety and control camera transmission and all of that I see the histogram the settings for auto exposures in the bottom right and and everything else I’m just not seen the picture image that my drone would be showing me. Any thoughts? I can even take a picture and it will show me the picture I’ve taken yet the iPad screen remains black other than the normal icons that would show up

I just connected another iPad and everything shows up wonderfully but with my large iPad the screen is blank I’ve used this numerous times without any problem

I deleted the app and reinstalled it everything looks good. I’m guessing I lost a whole bunch of data from previous lights but at least now it works.

Reactions: dirkclod
Well glad we got that figured out 😀
Glad you worked it out 👍👍

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ