DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BNIB Mavic 2 Zoom w/DJI Care+, BNIB Fly More kit, filters, case

Brian Fist

Reactions
Hey guys, I have a brand new, never activated or powered up in the package Mavic 2 Zoom with a Fly More Kit and filter kit for the Zoom with a waterproof hardcase.

No idea what to ask for it. I also bought the DJI care+ or whatever it is called for it as well. I have not activated the drone or the care package for it.

The plastic wrap is still intact for the Fly More Kit. The actual Mavic 2 Zoom was opened to only verify contents and it has the better of the 2 controllers (again, I forget the exact differences, but it is the better of the controllers for the Mavic 2 drones).

Again, everything is intact, as new and never activated.

No idea on what something like this would go for. I already have a Mavic 2 Pro I use occasionally and my Inspire 1 drones I use all the time.

Anyone want to help me out and give me an idea of what it is worth? No low-ball offers please.

I recommend you go on Ebay to see what they are getting.

Hey guys, I have a brand new, never activated or powered up in the package Mavic 2 Zoom with a Fly More Kit and filter kit for the Zoom with a waterproof hardcase.

No idea what to ask for it. I also bought the DJI care+ or whatever it is called for it as well. I have not activated the drone or the care package for it.

The plastic wrap is still intact for the Fly More Kit. The actual Mavic 2 Zoom was opened to only verify contents and it has the better of the 2 controllers (again, I forget the exact differences, but it is the better of the controllers for the Mavic 2 drones).

Again, everything is intact, as new and never activated.

No idea on what something like this would go for. I already have a Mavic 2 Pro I use occasionally and my Inspire 1 drones I use all the time.

Anyone want to help me out and give me an idea of what it is worth? No low-ball offers please.
I am a big fan of the Mavic 2, both the Pro and Zoom. I have two Pro models and one Zoom. The last one I purchased a couple of months ago was a Pro. It was used but came with five batteries, filters, case, standard controller, Care Refresh, and Master Air Screw props. I bought it for $800.00, plus shipping. I think that is a fair price, based on my understanding of the current market. Considering the low (no) time on yours, it should fetch a bit more. I really don't need another one but ...

I am a big fan of the Mavic 2, both the Pro and Zoom. I have two Pro models and one Zoom. The last one I purchased a couple of months ago was a Pro. It was used but came with five batteries, filters, case, standard controller, Care Refresh, and Master Air Screw props. I bought it for $800.00, plus shipping. I think that is a fair price, based on my understanding of the current market. Considering the low (no) time on yours, it should fetch a bit more. I really don't need another one but ...
Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, I was kinda thinking the same thing...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy