Join Us Now

Air 3 Boomerang 🪃 Beach & Charlotte Head, Mid North Coast, NSW, Australia 🇦🇺

Squidinc

I come from a land “down under”
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtu.be
A second visit to the pristine waters of Boomerang Beach. Can you spot the “Sleeping Dragon” ???
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A second visit to the pristine waters of Boomerang Beach. Can you spot the “Sleeping Dragon” ???
My wife hasn't been to Australia in ages, so no, I didn't spot the sleeping dragon.
Nice job by the way...

• Haha
Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
For some reason I love videos like this that show tilted strata, they always make me wonder about the size of the forces at work to do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squidinc
Well done! Beautiful area. I think thr dragon is hibernating..... for a really long time!😀

Nice job as always.
I know you have not asked for C&C but if I may I would look at some of the shots and pull the brightness down a bit in post, mostly those of the head with caves seem quite bright in comparison to others.

My wife hasn't been to Australia in ages, so no, I didn't spot the sleeping dragon.
Nice job by the way...

Nice job as always.
I know you have not asked for C&C but if I may I would look at some of the shots and pull the brightness down a bit in post, mostly those of the head with caves seem quite bright in comparison to others.
@Filmarik: Thanks for the critique. Light is a little tricky at times over the coastline as the sun ☀️ is rising. Will certainly keep that in mind for next time. Greatly appreciated 👍🏻

@Filmarik: Thanks for the critique. Light is a little tricky at times over the coastline as the sun ☀️ is rising. Will certainly keep that in mind for next time. Greatly appreciated 👍🏻
Exposing correctly is difficult any time let alone in challenging conditions like in your video. That is why I suggested adjusting the brightness of some of the clips during postprocessing/editing. Looking at scopes is a good guide for that.
Look forward to the next one. Always a pleasure to watch😀

Last edited:
Awesome video! Love the colors.

Reactions: Squidinc and sarahb
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member