DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Boring around the house.

bronze661

Reactions
I know it's long. Sometimes I get bored and just fly from the backyard. Actually it's not that bad for the right mood. I love to see the footage good or bad. I love seeing the Mavic Air twist and turn. I didn't post this 3 months ago because I knew you would only watch 120 seconds. I'm enjoying it now with my beer at 1:02 am.

Reactions: CarlsbadAL and BenF
I've got 7 months of videos now, all but a few over the 1 to 3 minutes timeline. I'm getting familiar with VSDC video editor and can trim, multiple "scenes", even have a fast machine to edit on, but boy, it takes me a very long time to edit stuff. I've got a 12 minute fly through in a local park at fall time when the leaves were falling, creek, bridge, etc, but cutting it down to even 3 minutes has been a chore, so it sits as a project on my todo list.
No beer here, but still enjoyed your video.

Reactions: bronze661
I know it's long. Sometimes I get bored and just fly from the backyard. Actually it's not that bad for the right mood. I love to see the footage good or bad. I love seeing the Mavic Air twist and turn. I didn't post this 3 months ago because I knew you would only watch 120 seconds. I'm enjoying it now with my beer at 1:02 am.
The music makes it very easy to watch great choice.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1