Join Us Now

Brand New Eagle View 2200 Nit Tablets Android 13

masterangler

Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.eagleviewaerials.com
Just arrived still the brightest on the market. Eagle View Aerials V71 Pro 7" Tablets, virtually indestructible, waterproof, GPS, Phone, 10 new units will go fast, Yellow, Gray, Black and ready to go. No glare units. Comes with all accessories and one of the best mounts you can find. If you tell me you're a Forum member you'll get a sale price of $475 + $25 Shipping. Normally $499 + $25 Shipping. Contact the old Sarge (Retired) and he'll take good care of you. www.eagleviewaerials.com for other specs.

2 SOLD - 10 LEFT

Attachments

• Favorite-3.jpg
    Favorite-3.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: PakNheat380
Does the unit have HTML out?

Reactions: sarahb
Tablets, virtually indestructible, waterproof, GPS, Phone, 10 new units will go fast, Yellow, Gray, Black and ready to go. No glare units. Comes with all accessories and one of the best mounts you can find.
I bought the X71 Pro last month. Not being able to see your screen is a thing of the past. The unit came with Android 11 installed but “old Sarge” sent me an Android 13 download & it installed perfectly. I understand the new units come with Android 13 now. Only flown 3 times since I bought it but no issues with the tablet. Love the mounting system. It came with all the accessories needed including mount, cords, charger, replacement parts & more! Paul is great to deal with and provides prompt shipping & excellent communication.

Attachments

• IMG_5499.jpeg
    IMG_5499.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5500.jpeg
    IMG_5500.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5501.jpeg
    IMG_5501.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 34
Reactions: masterangler
Just arrived still the brightest on the market. Eagle View Aerials V71 Pro 7" Tablets, virtually indestructible, waterproof, GPS, Phone, 10 new units will go fast, Yellow, Gray, Black and ready to go. No glare units. Comes with all accessories and one of the best mounts you can find. If you tell me you're a Forum member you'll get a sale price of $475 + $25 Shipping. Normally $499 + $25 Shipping. Contact the old Sarge (Retired) and he'll take good care of you. www.eagleviewaerials.com for other specs.
Wish they made an 8.5" or 9". I'd definitely be interested.

I bought one of Paul's closeout 1000 NIT 7" tablets last month and am really happy with it.

The battery lasts forever.

The tablet came well-packaged, is bright, and runs plenty fast for my needs.

The free included mount is sturdy and well made. Paul shipped the unit fast and followed through with me a week or so later to make sure all was good.

I just wish DJI's GS Pro were compatible with the tablet's Android operating system. I use GS Pro all the time for conservation area mapping, and regret having to put Paul's unit aside, with its bright screen, then lash my RC to the cumbersome iPad/Hoodman rig I use to collect data for orthomosaic imaging and data collection.

Last edited:
I bought one of Paul's closeout 1000 NIT 7" tablets last month and am really happy with it.

The battery lasts forever.

The tablet came well-packaged, is bright, and runs plenty fast for my needs.

The free included mount is sturdy and well made. Paul shipped the unit fast and followed through with me a week or so later to make sure all was good.

I just wish DJI's GS Pro were compatible with the tablet's Android operating system. I use GS Pro all the time for conservation area mapping, and regret having to put Paul's unit aside, with its bright screen, then lash my RC to the cumbersome iPad/Hoodman rig I use to collect data for orthomosaic imaging and data collection.
Thank you Adam! Anything I can do to help!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078