DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Browser

Inspector Gadget

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Just found a browser for the internet on my smart controller after upgrade from DJI or did I have it before and didn't notice it . Its called Lightening Browser.

Or was it because I'm not usually connected to Wi Fi , as I have to change all my phones to get it , being in the outback.

Just found a browser for the internet on my smart controller after upgrade from DJI or did I have it before and didn't notice it . Its called Lightening Browser.

Or was it because I'm not usually connected to Wi Fi , as I have to change all my phones to get it , being in the outback.
No, nothing new there. The Lightening Browser has been on there since I bought my SC last spring. It actually works pretty good too.

Hey,
If you want to have even more fun with your smart controller go a head and download Google Play for the smart controller and then download google chrome, Litchi and many others apps that runs in the smart controller.

Start here. CERTIFIED AERIALS - How to Install Google Play Store on DJI Smart Controller
Cool thanks for that . Could not do that on my ancient android maybe work on the controller through the android which I use now for Wi Fi . Only discovered it on this very old Samsung . Wi Fi that is as in hotspot . We usually use special outback phones which don't have any of that but this old android has an antenna plug hidden underneath the cover , which we need out here .

Reactions: zeusfl
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929