DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Bude Summerleaze Beach & the Sea Pool. North Cornwall

My second clip from yesterday's break in the gloom is from Bude, North Cornwall, at Summerleaze Beach and the Sea Pool. Enjoy

Excellent video, fine editing, appropriate music application. Another fine display of a fly cam drone being used for its intended purpose.
Thanks for sharing.
B52-D
Blue Skys and Happy Contrails ➰

My second clip from yesterday's break in the gloom is from Bude, North Cornwall, at Summerleaze Beach and the Sea Pool. Enjoy

Jremy- your productions are always so enjoyable and lovely to watch, and the music was spectacular. The smooth as butter flying and the compositions are wonderful. Great work, as usual from you!

Dale
Miami

Nicely done. Beautiful video. May I make a couple observations. Perhaps a shot looking straight down, moving slowly down the spine of that long, thin rock formation directly opposite the tower going into the sea, would have been nice. Also, you had such wonderful long shadows from the late (or early?) day sun, you could have hovered over, close to a couple walking along the beach...their shadows would have looked like giants. Low tide, yes?

Thanks for the kind words. Good suggestions too. Def missed an opportunity tracking the rock formation. I’m always wary of filming people without their consent though. If they are just in a shot of sea or buildings or views, I feel that’s ok, as long as their privacy isn’t being invaded, but actively tracking or filming them without their consent,I’d be uncomfortable with

Reactions: Prop Wash
Thanks for the kind words. Good suggestions too. Def missed an opportunity tracking the rock formation. I’m always wary of filming people without their consent though. If they are just in a shot of sea or buildings or views, I feel that’s ok, as long as their privacy isn’t being invaded, but actively tracking or filming them without their consent,I’d be uncomfortable with
Good point. People are weird about drones these days. Perhaps if you're high enough, shooting 4K but editing HD, you could do it and zoom in, in editing. Still though, terrific video.

REALLY good as usual!!! I like the silhouette shot @ :53. Added a lot to the video. Music selection is excellent! I agree with the others - the coast is rugged, the rock shapes are very interesting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mack_Attack