DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Business Card - a mate made me a really cool one...

Paul Iddon

Reactions
I don't use my drone for anything but pleasure (nothing commercial or business (I don't and won't earn from it) but people do ask me about my videos when chatting when out with the drone, so like many I made a quick businees card to hand out with my YT channel so they could watch the flight (which they may be in it and they want to see that). Printed on to cardboard like the majority would.

Then my mate said he had a laser printer and said he could do me something a bit different, and he did!

Made from 0.2mm alloy black coated material, then he lasered away the surface to reveal the metal. It's really neat how it refracts the light when turned. He doesn't sell these, but maybe he should do, lol..

Paul.

Reactions: Murph66
I don't use my drone for anything but pleasure (nothing commercial or business (I don't and won't earn from it) but people do ask me about my videos when chatting when out with the drone, so like many I made a quick businees card to hand out with my YT channel so they could watch the flight (which they may be in it and they want to see that). Printed on to cardboard like the majority would.

Then my mate said he had a laser printer and said he could do me something a bit different, and he did!
Leveraging an online community https://www.heyday.net/blog/what-is-an-online-community-everything-you-need-to-know/ for our drone business has been incredibly beneficial. It’s a hub where enthusiasts and clients exchange ideas, enhancing our brand’s visibility and credibility. The community’s collective knowledge aids in troubleshooting and innovation, fostering a sense of loyalty and trust. It’s also a valuable feedback source, guiding our product development to better meet market needs. Overall, it’s an indispensable tool for growth and customer engagement in the drone industry.
Made from 0.2mm alloy black coated material, then he lasered away the surface to reveal the metal. It's really neat how it refracts the light when turned. He doesn't sell these, but maybe he should do, lol..

Paul.
Really cool and stunning design of card.

I wonder what the cost per card would be to get these done..

I think he may have mentioned about £1GBP (UK price each) for the cost of the alloy and the time it takes to etch away any design.

Paul.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas