Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

cable 3ft

ptuner1

Reactions
Could someone please post a link here where I can purchase 3ft cable to connect the Mini 1 with a Samsung S20 . I have found 1ft cables but not any longer. I believe this cable must be OTG. My S20 input is a USB Type -C 3.2,USB On-The-Go.
I've been looking to months without luck to find one that connects.

Please reply with a link to where one can be found.

Thank you, !!

maelstrom

Reactions
Last edited:

ptuner1

Reactions
Not sure about 3ft cables, but if 2ft is long enough, I can highly recommend ConnecThor cables:

Probably worth confirming with them that it works with the Mini 1.
thanks, i was online with Thor, (great place) . My Thor 2 ft COILED works great but it is not long enough. They don't have any cable of this type longer or UNCOILed. They suggested using a OTG adapter with an OTG Usb C cable. I thought I tried this and it didn't transmit video. i'm going to try again. .... back to AMazon.

ptuner1

Reactions
Yes, that's all OTG cables do -- reverse which end is the host. Data can flow either direction, but the phone app needs to be the host, which a standard cable won't allow.
thank you. please excuse my slowness in understanding this. so. any otg cable that has a usb-c (for my s20) and a micro usb (for the DJI mini) connections will work? I can't find any 3ft or more longer but have tried using adapters (OTG) . none of them transferred video. could you post a link that you would suggest might work. very much appreciated.

RogerDH

Reactions
thank you. please excuse my slowness in understanding this. so. any otg cable that has a usb-c (for my s20) and a micro usb (for the DJI mini) connections will work? I can't find any 3ft or more longer but have tried using adapters (OTG) . none of them transferred video. could you post a link that you would suggest might work. very much appreciated.
I don't know of any specific brands -- you might try a forum search -- but it does need to be OTG, and that should be the only requirement other than matching your ports.

SteveX2021

Reactions
Last edited:
Reactions: ptuner1

ptuner1

Reactions
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 2 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members